[Gvsig_english] Error when clicking on symbol selector

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Thu Dec 22 16:40:00 CET 2011

Hi Antonio,

I see that you are using the portable version. Some other users report
this error on Windows  XP (but it's not happen all the time) but we
didn't catch the error yet.

Can you check this.
1.- Delete gvSIG.log
2.- Open gvSIG and make the error happens.
3.- Go to Window -> Preferences -> Symbolgy and change the "image
Folder" (or "Symbol Folder", not sure which is the translation) and
set a correct folder. The correct folder should be
gvSIG_1.11_portable/cfg/Symbols
4.- Close gvSIG
5.- Open it and try to reproduce the bug
6.- Send us the log file

Thanks

--
Francisco Puga
Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493