[Gvsig_english] Projection ESRI:102067

Lucie Prunarová lprunarova at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 21:10:41 CET 2011

Hi,
yes, it happened two times as I wrote in the email, ones when installed
OpenCadTools, another time when I tried to open project made in older
version (1.10). So I don't think that is the error caused by extension, but
that it could be because of the projection I use.

And when I remove the folder from extensiones, may I then use projections,
georeferencing raster and use other tools about projections?
Lucie