[Gvsig_english] Reproject raster

Lucie Prunarová lprunarova at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:02:20 CET 2011

Hi users,
I have problems with reprojecting raster with projection which is defined
with ESRI code. When I tried to reproject it to some other projection with
EPSG code. I read, that is possible to reproject only projections from EPSG
to EPSG. What can I do when gvSIG doesn't know the EPSG code which I am
looking for? Concretely I use ESRI code 102067, which is equal to EPSG code
5514, but I can't find this code in gvSIG.

The questions are:
May I reproject layers with projection with using ESRI code or also user
defined projections? or is it possible only with projections with EPSG
codes which are defined there?
Is it possible to add more EPSG codes to gvSIG? (Does it use proj4
library?) And will be then possible to reproject layers in these?

Thanks,
Lucie