[Gvsig_english] gvSIG shape file

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Tue Dec 27 10:13:16 CET 2011

Hi,

the vectorial support is already finished and will be probably released
next week. Currently GPX, KML and GML formats are supported in the same
way as gvSIG does, as the same libraries are being shared among the two
projects.

To download the current gvSIG Mini sources, download and run this script
[1], finally import the projects into an Eclipse workspace. You should
have installed the ADT plugin for Eclipse, and if you are not under a
UNIX environment you should need to change the path of some Android
library dependencies as the ADT plugin si platform dependent.

Best regards.

[1]
https://svn.prodevelop.es/public/gvsigmini/gvsig_mini_build_android/trunk/gvsigmini_checkout.sh

--