[Gvsig_english] Bug reporting, 3D extension

jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Fri Dec 30 09:51:57 CET 2011

Hi Both,
        Thanks for these links. I'll investigate them shortly and probably
mix some mailing list posts with some unrelated bug reports.
Cheers,
Jonathan

From:   Jordi Torres <jtorresfabra at gmail.com>
Date:   30/12/2011 08:49
Subject:        Re: [Gvsig_english] Bug reporting, 3D extension
Sent by:        gvsig_internacional-bounces at listserv.gva.es

Hi Jorge,

Yep, I was referring to 3D extension tracker.

Cheers.

To see the archives, edit your preferences or unsubscribe from this
mailing list, please access this url:

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial

To see the archives, edit your preferences or unsubscribe from this
mailing list, please access this url:

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,  including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.