[Gvsig_english] Bug reporting, 3D extension

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 10:40:43 CET 2011

Hi Jhonatan

b) I'd suggest updating the web-page to reflect this URL. (actually I think
> it should be pointed to -
> https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/projects/gvsig-desktop- as it's not
> immediately obvious which project a report should be made out to - I'm
> guessing you can move them between projects once reported if necessary).

Good question, I really don't know if that is possible.

> I suspect a combination of these two things is why you only have 23 open
> bug reports on redmine for gvSig desktop and none for 3D.

I disagree at that point. As I said before the servers are being migrated
right now. The url's have not been announced anywhere yet, and it seems
that the bugs from the old tracker are not migrated yet. I guess the people
of gvSIG team is going to announce all this information in short term.

Cheers.

> Jonathan
>

> From:        Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas <jsanz at gvsig.com>
> To:        gvsig_internacional at listserv.gva.es
> Date:        30/12/2011 08:47
>
> Subject:        Re: [Gvsig_english] Bug reporting, 3D extension
> Sent by:        gvsig_internacional-bounces at listserv.gva.es
> ------------------------------

> This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
> contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and
> should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or
> authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or
> disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error
> please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,
> including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording
> and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es