[Gvsig_english] gvsig 1.9.x - 2.0 and jython

georgsedlmeir georg.sedlmeir at muenchen.de
Fri Feb 4 12:22:49 CET 2011

Jorge,
in case you should need another tester you could count me in, I am strongly
interested in the upcoming gvSIG scripting features. For the time being it
seems that there isn't an official gvSIG jython API available, at least my
search didn't actually yield results apart from the tutorial to be found on
the gvSIG website.
Do you know of further documentation describing the gvSIG scripting object
model in detail? Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Georg Sedlmeir