[Gvsig_english] gvSIG/Sextante Project FOSSGIS 2011 in Heidelberg (Germany)

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 9 12:19:54 CET 2011

Hello List,
in 2011 FOSSGIS [1] will be held in Heidelberg (Germany) from 05. to 07 April.
FOSSGIS will be organized by Fossgis e.V. (german OSGEO local Chapters), the
OpenStreetMap Community, the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) an the
University of Heidelberg.
Fossgis e.V. will have a stand there in which OSGeo Projects will be presented.
We would like to encourage here people who are active with gvSIG or Sextante
project to participate and join the stand.
If you have been working on the project (translations, bug reports, etc., etc.)
you have a place in the stand and you can represent gvSIG or sextante project.
We would like to see you by the gvSIG/Sextante stand in Heidelberg! Please
register your Name here [2] so we can better organize the stand.
Thank you very much to the Orga Team of the FOSSGIS to make possible this kind
of events!
Regards
Jose

[1] http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/2011/