[Gvsig_english] GvSIG Mobile BUG? - Spinbox won't set default value

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:02:18 CET 2011

Hello there,

I'm using GvSIG Mobile in Windows Mobile 6. I'm using a Personal form to
edit my attributes from a Point shapefile.

When using the component "spinbox" with the following code:

<spinbox weightx="1" minimum="0" maximum="1000"
property="featureAttribute=Qt_Feses" text="0"/>

The default value of "0" is not set, being necessary to enter some value
before the "increase/decrease" buttons work.

The atribute "Qt_Feses" type is short integer.

The same code works just fine in ThinG

Thank You

Alexandre Neto