[Gvsig_english] manual gvSIG

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Tue Feb 15 20:49:52 CET 2011

El 15/02/11 19:48, Ruth Schönbuchner escribió:
> Dear users,
>
> we are frequently being asked if the gvsig user manual for gvSIG 1.10
> will be available as a downloadable version one day?
> Is there somebody already working in some kind of *pdf- document for the
> current user manual or is there a way to export it from plone.org?
> The current version is linked to the platform here:
> http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/user/gvsig-desktop-1-10-manual-de-usuario/
> As far as I know, single chapters can be printed but is there a
> possiblity to export the whole content in some kind of automatism?
>
> Best regards,
> Ruth

Hello Ruth.

We know it would be very interesting to have a downloable version. As
soon as we fix some problems in the exporting task we'll do it. In the
meanwhile you can do the following to get a local copy:

1. Go to the main page of the manual you want to get.
2. Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Get all content in one
page without portal decoration". Be patient. It could take long.
3. In your web browser, go to "File > Save page as..." and save the
whole page to disk.

To see the manual you can open the .html file you got.

Hope it helps.
Regards,
Manuel.

--