[Gvsig_english] Problems with printing and exporting a map containing data from a geodatabase

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:40:56 CET 2011

BTW, maybe this patch will fix it, but I can't test it.

     public void drawInts(Graphics2D graphics2D, ViewPort vp, double dpi,
             CartographicSupport cartographicSymbol, Cancellable cancel) {
         for (int i = 0; i < geometries.size(); i++)
             ((IGeometry)geometries.get(i)).drawInts(graphics2D, vp, dpi,
                     cartographicSymbol, cancel);

     }

If you want to test a patched fmap.jar, let me know and I will send it
to your e-mail.

Cheers.

Fran.

--