[Gvsig_english] Problems with printing and exporting a map containing data from a geodatabase

georgsedlmeir georg.sedlmeir at muenchen.de
Thu Feb 17 09:17:10 CET 2011

Thank you all very much,

as suggested by Juan I opened gvSIG and dumped the logfiles into the
attached zipfile. Actually I split this into two parts, first I performed
all actions from launching gvSIG to pdf export, closed gvSIG and renamed the
logfiles. Then I repeated the procedure, finishing with the print command.
The first step yielded two logfiles, the second one created only one.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6035016/gvSIG_logfiles.zip
gvSIG_logfiles.zip

Alas I don't have the possibility to create a dump file from the database.

Fran sent me a jarfile that's supposed to work as a patch, we'll try it and
give you feedback.

Thank you very much again.

Best,
Georg