[Gvsig_english] Problems with printing and exporting a map containing data from a geodatabase

georgsedlmeir georg.sedlmeir at muenchen.de
Fri Feb 18 09:01:46 CET 2011

Hello Juan,

I used your tool in exactly the way you describe it. The name of the table
is KART_FLAECHE, VAREGIO is the database schema. The message popping up
keeps saying "no geometries".
The logfiles I sent are exactly the ones generated by performing just the
necessary steps leading to the problem. I didn't copy or paste anything in
them, I just wanted to separate the issues with printing and exporting,
that's why I sent two at one point.

Fran sent me another jarfile you updated together, so we will give it a try
with another patch and then I'll be back to give you feedback.

Thank you very much again!

Best,
Georg