[Gvsig_english] new dialogue without function?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Fri Feb 18 10:00:35 CET 2011

Hi list,

I noticed a new option in gvSIG’s preferences dialogue: “Add new layers
in invisible mode”. ‘Wow’, I thought to myself, ‘This is nice.
Especially with large layers, this will speed up my work with gvSIG’.
However, it seems to me that this option is not yet implemented: new
layers still do appear in my view, although I activated this option (and
I did restart gvsig…) Any ideas?

Best,
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Qual

Landeshauptstadt München
Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt
Umweltschutz, Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11
Team Klimaschutz, Energie

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05
E-Mail:   wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Internet: http://www.muenchen.de/rgu

Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm