[Gvsig_english] Problems with printing and exporting a map containing data from a geodatabase

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Fri Feb 18 12:57:37 CET 2011

Hello, thanks.

I believe that in Oracle, a schema and a user is about the same, no?
So VAREGIO must have a password, I think.

If you use the small application "sdoprint.jar" with VAREGIO and its password, I think it should work....But I'm not sure if Georg used VAREGIO and its password or not in sdoprint dialog?

Anyway, I will add a schema text box in the dialog in case the password for VAREGIO is a state secret....

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)