[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and 3d-polygons

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 20:16:45 CET 2011

That should be considered a bug in the Copy & Paste extension.
3D shapefiles are a common thing, gvSIG's core can handle
them, and the 3D extension keeps them intact.
So the extension should be updated accordingly to handle
copy & paste of 3D features (after all, it doesn't have to modify
the Z coordinates in any way, just copy them through).

Ben