[Gvsig_english] GvSIG Mobile - How to set Default value in PersonalForm XML

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:50:35 CET 2011

Thank you very much for the reply Juan and thank you for the GvSIG mobile it
self.

Anyway, like I said in another post earlier, this "problem" might compromise
part of the utility of the spinbox filed utility, since you always need to
set a value my typing it, before you can use the increase/decrease buttons.

Hope the information helps for future improvements.

Alexandre Neto