[Gvsig_english] 3D Extension. CALL FOR TESTING

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:02:59 CET 2011

Hi gvSIG users!

As many of you already know, the gvSIG 3D team is working hard to get a
final version of the 3D extension. During christmas hollydays a beta version
have been released.  After this version we will create consecutives RC
(release candidates) fixing the bugs detected to arrive to the final
release.

We are specially interested in the community testing and feedback, because
the proper functioning of this extension depends on the hardware and drivers
used. Our target is to detect the maximum number of bugs, and which
configurations are working well/bad to fix these problems in the RC1
version.

We recommend to take a look to the minimum requirements[1] before to install
the 3D extension[2], and do it in a separate gvSIG 1.10 final installation.
All your comments, suggestions and bug reports are wellcome. You can write
to gvSIG distribution lists or to the gvSIG 3D blog[3], where you can find
videotutorials and use examples.

Thank you very much in advance!

[1]
https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-1.10/extensiones-gvsig-1.10/extension-3d/system-requirements/view?set_language=en
[2]
https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-1.10/extensiones-gvsig-1.10/extension-3d/downloads
[3]http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com

-- Jordi Torres Fabra --

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es