[Gvsig_english] 3D Extension. CALL FOR TESTING

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:17:13 CET 2011

Hi Agustin,

AFAIK at the moment there are no plans to release gvSIG 3D as a final
release on Mac. But you can try the last development version build 17[1].
Ecw and SID supported, navtable and sextante included. All your comments and
suggestions are wellcome.

[1]https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/gvsig-3d