[Gvsig_english] 3D Extension. CALL FOR TESTING

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 13:27:57 CET 2011

Hi Nicklas,

Can you send the file  /home/nicklas/gvSIG_1.10/bin/hs_err_pid6059.log ?
This file contains the log for the native crash.

As Benjamin said, ATI 3D support in linux have been problematic for a long
time.  Anyway we know we have a problem with ati cards in linux and private
drivers. We will do our best to fix it for RC1 version.

Cheers.