[Gvsig_english] New Color Ramps for gvSIG

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 11 16:48:02 CET 2011

Il 10/01/2011 23.41, Kevin Wells ha scritto:
> Dear gvSIG Users,
> I have created new color ramps for use in gvSIG.  They replace the
> default color ramps.

Hi Kevin,
thank you very much. They look very fine.
I have noticed that there are some color ramps, such as
"White-Black (256)" and the "Deep" series (256), which contain redundant
classes, because you could simply use the "Interpolated" checkbox
between the first and the last color class, rather than define 256 classes.
Is there a particular reason for doing this?
Thanks again for your kind present to gvSIG community.

Cheers,
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano