[Gvsig_english] 3D Extension. CALL FOR TESTING

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:24:38 CET 2011

Hi Ben,

There is a chance you do have libGL in /usr/X11R6/lib. If you don't, I'm
stucked because I don't have an ATI card to make tests ... :(. And if
updating and changing drivers is out of discussion (is totally
understandable), I can add nothing.
With the specificications of your card (Radeon 4200 HD) and driver, it
should run.

Cheers.