[Gvsig_english] Installation issue Linux

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 10:36:57 CET 2011

Can you resize the dialog? Does that repaint it and
make it look better? Seems to me there is a problem
with the new installer software on Ubuntu 10.10.
If you can get gvSIG to install on a different Linux
distribution, then you can just copy the installation
directory over to your 10.10 machines.

Ben