[Gvsig_english] contributions to the gvSIG code

Joaquin del Cerro jjdelcerro.gvsig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:25:56 CET 2011

Hello everyone.

Last December 15th was the deadline for accepting bug fixes and feature request patches to be included in the following 1.x version. We're now including these parches and in a few days we'll start to
release development builds so gvSIG 1.12 final version could be released on March.

Those who want to participate in the next version gvSIG 1.12 can already send us parches just following the these [1] instructions. The estimated patch reception deadline is April 1st.

Thank you very much for your contributions.

[1]https://gvsig.org/web/reference_catalog/lookupObject?uuid=62b2c3ea1723d437c981ec6ded9517a6

--
Joaquin Jose del Cerro
jjdelcerro at gvsig.com