[Gvsig_english] Error in the map display

David L dleclair at centre-du-quebec.qc.ca
Mon Jan 24 20:28:31 CET 2011

I'm supporting a group of agronomist in the use of gvsig and the problem I
have is also obtain by a part of them. The map production is the finality of
the use of gvsig and actually it is not working very well.

My OS is Windows XP SP3, i'm using the last gvSIG OADE version based on
gvSIG 1.10.
I have also, JAVA 6.23 on the computer, I try to remove it but the bug is
still there.

When i create a map and I insert an element, as a view. The screen become
grey and stay grey. I have the possibility to add others elements, the
properties window popup, but the map's window stay grey. The map do not
refresh.

It's really important that I surpass this problem to convince them to use
gvSIG.

Thank's for your help

David