[Gvsig_english] gvsig mini GetFeatureInfo

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Tue Jan 25 14:15:37 CET 2011

El 25/01/11 10:18, Hartmuth Schachinger escribió:
> Am 10.01.2011 09:29, schrieb Alberto Romeu:
>
>     El 06/01/11 11:46, Hartmuth Schachinger escribió:
>
>         Am 04.01.2011 09:45, schrieb Alberto Romeu:
>
>             El 03/01/11 10:38, Hartmuth Schachinger escribió:
>
>                 Dear List!
>
>                 I am useing gvsigmini as mobile client for my GIS
>                 data. As WMS server I
>                 use geoserver 2.0.2. The release notes for gvsigmini
>                 1.1.0 say:
>
>                 Automatically select info_format for getFeatureInfo
>                 requests (text/html,
>                 text/plain or text/xml)
>
>                 Is it possible to force gvsigmini to select a specific
>                 info_format such
>                 as text/html.
>
>                 In the current version I only get error messages
>                 telling, that
>                 info_format'' is not supported.
>
>                 thanks in advance
>
>                 Hartmuth Schachinger
>
>             Hi Hartmuth,
>
>             you can do it by editing manually the layers.txt file.
>             Locate it at /sdcard/gvSIG/layers folder of your Android
>             and look for the line of your WMS layer, the last
>             parameter indicates the getFeatureInfo format, put there
>             text/html.
>
>             Regards
>
>             --
>
>             Alberto Romeu
>             ---
>
>             Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
>             Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68
>             http://www.prodevelop.es
>             ---

>         Thank you for the answer Alberto!
>
>         I managed to get it working for text/plain. If I change the
>         setting to text/html I get a warning from gvsigmini.
>
>         Warnung: Geringer Speicherbereich
>
>         It looks like gvsig has not enough memory, but the task
>         manager says there are still 150 MB free.
>         Does gvsigmini use the standard browser to display the results?
>
>         Hartmuth Schachinger

>     Hi Hartmuth,
>
>     you're right, it should open the browser. It will be fixed for the
>     next version.
>
>     Regards.
>
>     --
>
>     Alberto Romeu
>     ---
>
>     Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
>     Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68
>     http://www.prodevelop.es
>     ---

> Hi Alberto!
>
> When will this update be available?
>
> Regards.
> Hartmuth Schachinger

Hi Hartmuth,

the bug is fixed in the SVN trunk, If I have time I'll try to build a
development apk this week (or next).

If you have knowledge in Android development you can try to build the
trunk yourself [1]

Regards.

[1]
https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/How+to+build+the+gvSIG+Mini+workspace+in+Eclipse