[Gvsig_english] loading a legend file *.gvl throws an unknown error

spatialjoe spatialjoe at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 25 22:47:11 CET 2011

Hi all,

does somebody know what went went wrong if loading a*.gvl file results in a
message which says "unknown error"?
I opened a  *.gvl file with notepad++ before to see what the fieldname was I
assigned to the legend (I forgot) and closed the file without saving.
After that the file did not work no matter which version of gvSIG (1.9,
1.10, OADe 2010) I tried.
(Well, I do not know if the file had worked without using notepad++).

Any ideas  (except retyping all the RGB values )

By the way:  There is no fast and convient way to switch off all outlines at
once, right?

Best,

Johannes