[Gvsig_english] gvSIG metadata extension

Cèsar Ordiñana cordinyana at gvsig.com
Thu Jan 27 14:21:17 CET 2011

Hi Georg,

El 26/01/11 14:34, georgsedlmeir escribió:
> Dear gvSIG community,
> can anybody provide me with status information about the gvSIG metadata
> extension? Apparently the prototype once was part of the 1.1.x release but
> this doesn't seem to apply for more recent versions.
> Are there any plans to integrate it into v2.0, and has there been further
> development going on since the
> prototype was published? What would be the current status? Thank you very
> much.
>
> Best regards,
> Georg Sedlmeir

The metadata extension prototype had been discontinued and is not
available for newer 1.x versions.

For the v2.0, there is an ongoing development project of the Universitat
Jaume I de Castelló to add metadata support.

Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro
gvSIG software architect
DiSiD Technologies (http://www.disid.com)