[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile not working on Trimble Juno PDAwithWindows Mobile 6.1

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Sat Jan 29 17:38:14 CET 2011

Hello, the version of phoneme that comes with that installer does not work with some devices, I think. You can try the J9 version as Carlos suggested or try this option:

http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2010-August/005819.html

This is the right link to get phoneme:

http://davy.preuveneers.be/phoneme/?q=node/10

The one you need is:

Windows Mobile 6 - phoneME Advanced - Personal Profile bXXX (zip)

Do not use the CAB installer from that website, just download the ZIP file and unzip it as the message says.

Regards

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)