[Gvsig_english] Problem building gvSIG Mini for Android

Antonio Pala apala at unica.it
Fri Jul 1 12:41:02 CEST 2011

Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:39:09 +0200
> From: Alberto Romeu<aromeu at prodevelop.es>
> Subject: Re: [Gvsig_english] Problem building gvSIG Mini for Android
> To: gvsig_internacional at listserv.gva.es
>
> Hi Antonio,
>
> Check that you have downloaded the projects in red and they can be found at these paths.

Mr. Romeu,

thank you for your help!
It turns out that I had these folders, but they did not contain what
they should have: I had checked out from the SVN repository the whole
folders instead of just the "trunk" branches. Thus, the pom.xml files
were in the "trunk" subdirectory of each folder.

I have deleted the offending projects and checked-out them the right
way. The maven build seems to succeed now.

Thank you again,

Antonio Pala

--
Ing. Antonio Pala