[Gvsig_english] Call for gvSIG code-sprinters

Nacho Uve nachouve at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:35:57 CEST 2011

I know that there is people who can not physically attend the codesprint. I
remenber that you can participate on-line using #gvsig IRC-channel, skype,
e-mails, etc.... and work together at the same time using internet!

If you are interesting on that, please you can register on the list of "non
presential attendance" in the wiki[1], make suggestions, and so on.

Regards,
Nacho V.

[1]: http://doowikis.com/m/oXmrqoFIM1

2011/6/30 G. Allegri <giohappy at gmail.com>

> Good!
> If you have a camera www.ustream.tv is also valuable option ;)
>
> giovanni
>

> 2011/6/30 Nacho Uve <nachouve at gmail.com>
>
>> 2011/6/30 G. Allegri <giohappy at gmail.com>
>>
>>> It would be great if a video streaming and/or a remote chat attendance
>>> would be possible.
>>>
>>> giovanni
>>>

>> Oh yes... We will be online in the #gvsig irc-chat
>>
>> ;-)

>> --
>> Juan Ignacio Varela García

Juan Ignacio Varela García