[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile 0.3 -- which is the recent and moststable code?

魏新钊 luckyboy008 at 126.com
Wed Jul 6 09:31:33 CEST 2011

Well,I am very glad to see you again. Thanks for your help.
At first I believe  [1] https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-mobile/gvsig_mobile_pilot/trunk/ is the recent and stable one.But when building, I got an error.It happens in libInternationalization -- build.xml --line 42:
Cannot find config folder when try to copy!

I'll re-svn and  try build again. vary thanks.