[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile 0.3 -- which is the recent and moststable code?

魏新钊 luckyboy008 at 126.com
Wed Jul 6 10:52:11 CEST 2011

At one time, I change libInternationalization-build.xml-line 42 like this:

<target name="copy-data-files">
<mkdir dir="libInternationalization/bin/org/gvsig/i18n/resources/translations"/>
        <copy todir="libInternationalization/bin/org/gvsig/i18n/resources/translations">
                <fileset dir="libInternationalization/config" includes="*" />
        </copy>
    </target>

It really fixes the problem, but I am not sure whether appropriate.