[Gvsig_english] 3D animation - save video?

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:46:31 CEST 2011

Hi Jonathan,

The save tool is not implemented yet. You can use a screen capture software.
If you need to view only the 3D scene and not the user interface of gvSIG
set the 3D view to fullscreen mode, and the record the screen.

Cheers.

2011/7/7 Jonathan <capnfishy at lineone.net>

> Hello,
> Another one starting out with gvSIG....
>
> Is it possible to save/export a 3d animation to a file, or do I just use
> screen capture software?
>
> Many thanks
> Jonathan

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es