[Gvsig_english] Export raster style: sld available?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:30:26 CEST 2011

It's something I would like to work on in the next future.
We could create an extension to deal with SLD exports, both for raster and
vectors.
I would be very usefule, as only AtalsStyler [1] can do it, AFAIK... (Qgis
has a prototype plugin, but not very functional)

giovanni

[1] http://en.geopublishing.org/AtlasStyler