[Gvsig_english] moving a project with raster layers

Lucía Martínez martinez_lucpal at gva.es
Thu Jul 14 10:54:17 CEST 2011

Hello,
the bug is alreadyreported, but thanks for your contribution anyway.
I'm not sure about if it could be interesting for you, but you can
change the alsolute paths to relative from Project
manager/Properties/Disabled 'Save absolute path' and having the files
inside the same folder than the .gvp, either inside this one or another
folder inside this one too.
Thank you

--
Lucía Martínez Palomero