[Gvsig_english] Geoprocess descriptions

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Thu Jul 14 13:25:54 CEST 2011

Hi Ernesto,

at the gvSIG manual on the website, a copy of the original documents
about geoprocesses was made and it was updated in Spanish, but not to
the other languages. We're going to update the English documents now.

About the geoprocess description in gvSIG, we're going to update the
HTML documents in English.

For both cases I'll contact the translators to update them to the other
languages, and the HTML files will be included in gvSIG 1.12.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
     Mario