[Gvsig_english] Mac contributors.

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:48:46 CEST 2011

Hi Manuel,

I only want to clarify that we are awaiting for more developers willing to
collaborate to make the official version, meanwhile we will try to keep the
releasing of ai2 MacOS version.

Cheers.

2011/7/18 Manuel Madrid <mmadrid at gvsig.com>

> Hello.
>
> As you know Jordi Torres had to stop temporally his contribution on the
> gvSIG distro for Mac some weeks ago due to personal matters. We hope he
> is able to come back soon but there is one thing the rest of the Mac
> contributors can do in the meanwhile: to report bugs and feature requests.
>
> The first step to fix a defect is to identify it so please, consider
> reporting issues directly to the project trackers [1]. In the project
> web site you can find some information about testing best practices in
> exploratory testing and how to fill in an issue form [2].
>
> Don't hesitate to comment any doubt.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Manuel.
>
> [1] http://www.gvsig.org/web/issues
> [2]
>
> http://www.gvsig.org/web/production/proyectos/testing/docs/procedimientostesteo/Infromacionrelevantetesteo/the-exploratory-testing
> --
> Manuel Madrid.
> Product and testing manager.
> gvSIG project (http://www.gvsig.org).

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es