[Gvsig_english] gvSIG user manual, a few remarks

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Tue Jul 19 17:56:04 CEST 2011

Hi Wolfgang,

the search options are for the whole website. We'll see the website
options to allow to search from user or developer documentation only.
One option to search on the manual is to use the option " Get all
content in one page without portal decoration (useful for printing,
presentation mode etc.)", at the end of the index of the manual, then
you can see the whole manual in one page and you can search using the
searching options of the browser.

In addition, this afternoon we've uploaded the gvSIG 1.11 manual in pdf
format, in English and Spanish. They are available from the Downloads
table. It will be easier to search on the file.

Best regards,
   Mario