[Gvsig_english] Map tile zoom issues

Paul Wong pwong18 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:58:04 CEST 2011

Hello, my name is Paul Wong and I am emailing you regarding some issues I have encountered with the Phone Cache Extension for gvSIG.The problem I believe is related to the WMS server , whenever I create tiles using the bing map satellite option and select 12 as the maximum zoom level, the PhoneCache creates tiles but only up to zoom level 5.Furthermore , on the internet equivalent, the zoom level  goes beyond zoom level 12 and displays everything in great detail.Thus I am wondering if there is anyway to modify the default WMS server of gvSIG and if so how to.OR is there a way to fix the issue I am encountering?

The images I am trying to tile are of Baffin Island in Canada

Thank you

Paul