[Gvsig_english] GPX

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 7 14:41:36 CEST 2011

Il 06/06/2011 11.29, Francisco José Peñarrubia ha scritto:
> Bonjour Rabii
>
> Tu peux essayer cet plugin:
>
> http://www.scolab.es/downloads/extGPX.zip
>
> (Uncompress it and copy to gvSIG/extensiones directory).
>
> Sources:
>
> http://www.scolab.es/downloads/extGPX_src.zip

Hi all,
I've tested a bit the extGPX: the GPX driver seems to work fine except
when special characters (UTF-8) are contained in descriptive fields of
the GPX file. In this case, a java.lang.NullPointerException occurs
which forces the user to restart the whole application.
Furthermore, I found that the same error occurs when I tries to open an
empty GPX files. It's a no sense, I know, but sometimes it could
happen accidentally. Finally, is planned to accept the optional GPX
fields described in GPX 1.1 specifications?

Cheers,
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano