[Gvsig_english] GPX

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Wed Jun 8 13:19:09 CEST 2011

Great Work Fran!!

I'm testing it too, and i found that when you export the "gpx layer"
to shp some fields (time and url) have 0 width, so you can't use it.

To solve it i override the method getFieldWidth in GPXVectorialDriver

@Override
	public int getFieldWidth(int i){
	    return fields[i].getFieldLength();
	}

It seems to work.

Also i have to change the build.xml to compile the project. The lib
jaxen.jar that you provide with the source don't seem to be needed but
you need to create a jgpx.jar from the source code. Also i remove in
the build.xml the lines refered to images folder as we don't need it.

Also consider distribute the source code as a java project to be more
easy to use. I attach my .classpath .project files.

I will pm you with the gpx i'm using.

@Agustín, can you send your gpx file. Send a private mail if you want.

--
Francisco Puga
Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493