[Gvsig_english] Fwd: Re: GPX

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:10:53 CEST 2011

Hi.

@Francisco Puga =>  I've included your suggestions in this .jar (but
jaxen.jar is still there, I'm not sure if you need it with JRE 1.5).
@Agustin =>  There is a new option in View | Add GPX as Waypoints in
order to have elevation for each point. But lat - lon is not included,
sorry (it has no sense when tracks or routes are converted).

Known bugs =>  If you add the .gpx file only as waypoints, and save the
project, It will be recovered as tracks, routes and waypoints.
Workarround: Export waypoints as shapefile.

http://www.scolab.es/downloads/extGPX.zip

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Fran.