[Gvsig_english] 3D extension on gvSIG-1.11 Portable

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:41:21 CEST 2011

Hi Agustin,

2011/6/17 Agustin Diez Castillo <adiez at uv.es>

> Jordi, as you know better than me, the 3D extension is also portable in
> Mac. To date all mac versions of gvSIG has been portable. Did you change
> your mind about leading further mac versions? ;-)

Yes, all Mac versions are portable :), I was referring to linux versions. In
linux we have to do some checkings before to install 3D to try to assure the
extension works. In windows we assume the graphic drivers are installed.

About future Mac versions, we will continue releasing the non-official ai2
version until more developers join us to make it official. My spare time has
been reduced as I am getting out of a knee surgery. So we can't afford the
effort of adapting the Mac version to gvSIG official rules.

Cheers.