[Gvsig_english] Query on why gvSIG CE came about

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 13:14:26 CEST 2011

This discussion could continue endlessly until both the communities will
give evidence of their reasons.

 - Official gvSIG: next months a new collaboration workflow, and new paths
for the community involvemtn should come out. I really hope it, and we'll be
able to evaluate their reasons when this will happen. We know about the
effort the TSC team is doing under the covers. It's hard to make it visible
and recognizable... but it will happen when things will be born.
 - gvSIG CE: no Association, more freedom to contribute, simpler
collaboration mehanisms. gvSIG CE has a lighter organization that maybe can
help this process. We'l see if a "lighter" community will be able to sustain
the efforts required to mantain an indepenent fork and support the community
at the same time.

The reasons are very similar. We'll see who will be the first to be able to
respond, and mantain a winning equilibrium, between the many requests ;)

giovanni