[Gvsig_english] Query on why gvSIG CE came about

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Thu Jun 30 15:12:43 CEST 2011

>In this moment i don't really understand how gvSIG (the application) will be
>improved by the fork, will you contribute in any way to official >application?

Yes of course! We try to develop gvSIG with another methodology. We think with a
decentralized organization the development will be more flexibel and dynamic.
Probably you don't think so but that is also ok! I think we should accept there
are to ways of producing gvSIG and trying to take the best of both projects.
The gvSIG community will win if we respect us each other.
Kind regards
José
 --
José Antonio Canalejo Alonso