[Gvsig_english] the new data command in gvSIG 1.10

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at giz.de
Wed Mar 2 08:04:19 CET 2011

A was having the same idea as Wolfgang. It seems there much handling issues
due to a lack of a comprehensive FULL documentation (english/german) of
gvSIG 1.10. I am aware of the online docu, however it is not user friendly
and doesn't go into real detail of the capabilities. EVERYTHING (including
sextante, scripting languag, georeferencing option e.g.) should be explained
in full detail and with samples...

Should be one of the priority 1 issues to address. Otherwise we're ending up
with a SUPER tool with a lot of capabilities - but many users (like me )
don't really understand how to use all that stuff and worse - don't even
know/understand about the benefits of many already existing features...

Best regards
Klaus