[Gvsig_english] Shifting position of buttons

georgsedlmeir georg.sedlmeir at muenchen.de
Fri Mar 4 09:57:06 CET 2011

nachouve wrote:

> After a while using gvSIG, you just get used to find the button anywhere
> on the
> bar. :-)

Dear Nacho,
this may be true for real power users ;) But just like Wolfgang I'm still
struggling with the button positions, and I am especially thinking about
colleagues who don't use gvSIG regularly but only for some singular projects
every once in while.
Thank you for the information about the code sprint, it will certainly yield
some new ideas and solutions, they would be much appreciated. Actually I
think the given number of buttons and the complexity of button design calls
for a graphic designer...

Best,
Georg