[Gvsig_english] raster default properties

Nacho Uve nachouve at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 13:44:36 CET 2011

Hi all,

When I'm using raster layers it is needed to make some enhancements to
visualizate the layers properly.
You can see a typical case after load a MDE on gvSIG in 'mdt_default.png'
(screenshot attached)
and 'mdt_enhancement.png' shows the same layer with visualization
improvements.

Sometimes, layer is totally black... This is quite common with the results of
some SEXTANTE algorithms and It can be confusing.

I wonder if it is possible to set that kind of adjustements by default. User
may save 7 clicks aprox... well, if she knows what to do... :-)

Regards,
Nacho V.