[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Quickstart Guide for Live DVD

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue Mar 8 08:27:05 CET 2011

On 08/03/11 18:01, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:
> I can't find the document at svn[1] or trac timeline[2] so I suppose you
> sent it to Cameron and he didn't commited it to the repository.

Hi Jorge,

Cameron said he did submit it but it still has not appeared even several
hours.

If you have time you can download the source documents I sent him,
committed in total to the repository (except the image paths were updated).

They can be found here...
http;//www.botanicusaustralia.com.au/Documents/gvSIG_QuickStart.zip

--
Cheers Simon